ThunderpriestThunderpriest

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Almost perfect

I've done almost all expert medals but the speed test Kar 98k and M1A Rifle and the accuracy test for Kar 98k are impossible in my opinion.Kar 98k reloads after every bullet fired which makes it impossible to beat the speed test and at the accuracy the 3rd target disappears before u are able to shoot.M1A Rifle's reload is slow enough to make the speed test almost impossible because u need to destroy 5 targets and another 3 after the reload for 0.5 seconds or so.If you guys that probably wont read this have beaten all on expert please pm me about how can I do it too. :)
Still best game ever.(I love guns)

Pumpkin Remover Pumpkin Remover

@DeChefman

Wow man... The 'lag' is from you because I don't have it.If it's what I think you have just right-click on the screen hold you mouse on to 'Quality' then click on 'normal' if that doesn't work do it on 'low'.

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Too short...

Good game.Great idea but too short imo.Took me 5-10mins.If there's part 2 (which I'll like alot) make it with more levels.But even though that its short the difficulity makes this game great.

Starlight 2 Starlight 2

Nice

Nice game.Better than Starlight.BUT why the fu*k did you type in level 17 or 16 I'm not sure - Ice not Icecream

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Nice game.

@Dapaperboy - Do you have life?!

Awesome game art and I love that type of games.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

ROFL'd

Wait a minute... where are my cheesy snacks?! Nooooooo! XD

Demolition City 2 Demolition City 2

Really awesome game

Try that http://armorgames.com/=7l4f use the PCD-200 in the middle as more as u can and watch...

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Best Game Ever

Best game ever . and btw guys can anyone tell me how to be hitted by the sun?

Run!! Run!!

Super Cool!

10/10 5/5 It's awesome.But the E stage was easiest for me :).

Yan Loong Legend 2 : 2nd Yan Loong Legend 2 : 2nd